The Smart Probiotic contains seven strains of bacteria and yeast*:
• Lactobacillus paracasei LAFTI® L26
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell®-11
• Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell®-52
• Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell®-71
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
• Bifidobacterium longum Rosell®-175
• Yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)
Together, there are more than 20 billion CFUs (that stands for colony-forming unit, and is the standard measurement for probiotics) of these strains in each capsule.
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, potato starch, acacia fiber, zinc oxide, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
*Note that we include the exact strains, not just the bacterial species. E.g. Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell®-11, not just Lactobacillus rhamnosus. We do this because we have meticulously chosen the exact strains with the most compelling and accurate research behind their benefits. You'll notice that most probiotics do not contain this level of detail!